|Robot Standards and Reference architecture|
- There were three RoSta related workshops colocated to ICAR 2009 , Jun 22-26 in Munich. Please find here the presentations of the benchmark workshop.
- Please find here the RoSta deliverables
- Participate in the upcoming RoSta expert meeting "middleware, architecture and requirements" colocated with IROS, Nice, Sep 24, 8am-12pm, MAIA room. (ask Knut or Azamat for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com)
- Participate in finding requirements for standardization activities and ask Anne Wendel for sending you a questionnaire
- Join Paolo Fiorini´s working group, initiating a standardizing activity for robotic ontology
What is RoSta?
- RoSta is a Coordination Action funded under the European Union’s Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).
- RoSta aims at becoming the main international contact point for robot standards and reference architectures in service robotics.
- Creation of a glossary/ontology for mobile manipulation and service robots
- Specification of a reference architecture for mobile manipulation and service robots
- Specification of a middleware for mobile manipulation and service robots
- Formulation of benchmarks (of components, methods, middleware and architectures) for mobile manipulation and service robots
RoSta on the Web
- Public web page
- RoSta public wiki
- Mailing Lists:
How to contribute
- To add your contribution or to edit the text you are invited to create yourself an account:
- use the link in the right corner of the top of the page
- enter the required data (please notice the importance of posting you e-mail address, in case you forget your password, it will be used to get a new one)
- Please note that we prefer pdf as the main format for files to be uploaded
- Due to special pictures implemented in pdf-files, there may be problems in uploading files. To solve the problem please just link the file to your server or send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing lists related to the activities have also been set up:
- To subscribe or unsubscribe from middleware or architecture mailing list
- To subscribe or unsubscribe from benchmark mailing list
- To subscribe or unsubscribe from ontology mailing list
For questions please contact the project management at Gesellschaft für Produktionssysteme (GPS)
Mr. Knut Drachsler
Phone: +49 711 687031 45
To learn more about wiki: please visit the link to the help pages in the left menu.
To learn more about RoSta: please visit the project homepage.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.